Monday, November 17, 2008

Vacations, Birthdays, and Halloween



This is Monte, my mom, my brother Carter, and me on Halloween. Carter was a koala (my idea) and I was Batgirl.




This is my CRAZY uncle Dan!!!! Haha for Halloween, he was a Village People biker!




This is one of my BILLION cousins. Her name is Lydia, she was a ballerina.






This is another cousin of mine. His name is Colin, he was Spiderman.



I know this is random, but this is me at golf practice.






All of my friends that came to my party and I raced in go karts! It was oober fun.



GLADIATORS READY?!?! Haha we all were getting ready for laser tag.






These are some pictures from my 13th birthday! My friends that came were Sidney, Victoria, Lauren, Madison, and Trysten. We went to Fastlane. Oh, notice in the background that Sidney threw her ball backwards.







This is me attacking my cousin Kalin. My cousins Katherine, Kalin, Wyatt and I were fighting on the trampoline. I won of course.



This is me with my brothers Trey (on the left) my brother Reece (up front), my dad and I. We were playing baseball at my grandparents' house.








This is me at one of my birthday parties. I'm blowing out Mount Cupcake.




My family went to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun. This is a picture from Worlds of Fun.



This is my brother Carter and I at Worlds of Fun.



This is a lighthouse on top of Diamondhead Mountain in Hawaii.




This is one of the Pearl Harbor boats.



This is Pearl Harbor.




I'M SURFING!!!!! ; )




This is me practicing surfing.



Practicing.


These are hula girls, from the luau



This is the pig that they roasted at the luau we went to.



This is the view from our hotel in Maui.




This is Maui from the view of the airplane.



These are clouds.



Here we are with Robert Hatcher, Cas Haley, and Terry Fator. They were in America's Got Talent and were staying at our hotel. Terry won.



These are the Glamazons. They were on Americas Got Talent.



This is my favorite animal. It's a lynx.




EVERYBODY WATCH OUT LEXIE IS DRIVING!!!!! Haha No, I'm not that bad. Just wait till next year when I get my learners permit, ha ha!







This is me sticking my hands where Marilin Monroe cemented her hands!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those cupcakes look yummy!